Domestic Travel

If you are 18 years of age or older, you are required to show a valid U.S. federal or state-issued photo ID in order to be allowed to go through the checkpoint and onto your flight.

View a list of acceptable IDs or documents

Non-U.S./Canadian citizens are not required to carry their passports if they have documents issued by the U.S. government such as Permanent Resident Cards. If you do not have a U.S. Permanent Resident Card you must carry a valid passport while visiting the U.S.

International Travel

For international travel (excluding Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands), you will be required to have a valid passport. Breeze through U.S. Customs and Passport Control with Mobile Passport

Please note, some countries have specific rules for onward travel and/or return tickets. Some countries may also have specific travel documents and/or vaccination requirements (including Jamaica and Aruba). It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct documents needed for travel to or from any destination. If you do not have sufficient documentation, you will not be allowed to travel with us. Please have proper documentation at all times during travel.

Please visit the IATA Travel Centre and the U.S. Department of State for more information on requirements for international travel.