Checking a bag? Visit a Spirit kiosk at the airport to print your own bag tags and tag your own bags. Make a quick stop at Bag Drop, where you present your ID & your boarding pass (paper or mobile). Then you’re on your way to the boarding gate. Happy (and speedy) travels!
We’re busy adding new self-tagging cities, so check back often. Self-tagging locations include:
- Baltimore, MD (BWI)
- Columbus, OH (CMH)
- Richmond, VA (RIC)
- Coming Soon: Detroit, MI (DTW)
- Coming soon: Ft. Lauderdale, FL (FLL)
How to Self-tag
Retrieve your reservation at the kiosk. It’s easy: enter your confirmation code, enter your name, or scan your boarding pass (paper or mobile). Follow the onscreen directions, and grab your bag tags. They’ll print automatically. Tag your own bag, by first removing any old tags, and then following the three easy steps below:
- Loop the bag tag through a sturdy handle on your bag.
- Peel off the yellow portion and keep it as your claim check.
- Stick the ends of the tag together.
See Self-tagging in Action
See video below.
- Don’t wait to pay for bags at the airport! Save by paying for your bags online.
- Weigh your bags! Pay any overweight charges at the kiosk. It’s faster than the Agent Assistance queue.
- Overweight charges apply to bags weighing over 40 pounds.
- Place a name tag on your bag with contact info. Don’t worry, if you don’t have one. We have plenty at the airport.