Plans change. Be ready with Flight Flex – our modification charge protection is available on the Extras page when booking at spirit.com. Add Flight Flex to your reservation and you’ll be able to modify your itinerary once, online, and up to 24 hours before departure with no modification charges. Customers will be responsible for any difference in airfare and optional services for the alternate requested date(s) or flight(s), as well as any difference in government taxes and fees.
- Flight Flex is only available during initial flight-only bookings on spirit.com and through selected travel agents booking reservations through the Spirit Airlines Travel Agent Portal.
- Flight Flex must be purchased for all passengers on the reservation.
- Flight Flex will not be available for award bookings, Spirit Vacation packages or an existing reservation.
- Only one modification charge can be waived when Flight Flex is purchased.
- You can only modify the time, date, and/or the origin/destination of the booking. All modifications must be done online on spirit.com more than 24 hours in advance of your scheduled outbound or return departure.
- Changes not made more than 24 hours in advance will be subject to our standard modification charges. The new time, date, or origin/destination must be known at time of change.
- This optional service may not be available for purchase on all flights.