Absolutely! We love it when you do that. It’s the easiest and least expensive way to check in. Online check-in begins 24 hours prior to departure and ends an hour prior to your flight's scheduled departure.
While you’re checking in online, you should purchase any additional bags and/or desired seat assignments. Bags cost more at the airport. Since bags purchased online don’t require assistance from an agent, we pass those savings on to you.
If you check in online and purchase your bags in advance (that weigh 40 lbs. or less), you are eligible for our Bag Drop service at the airport.
PRO TIP: If you are traveling internationally, you'll be required to enter your passport information before buying any bags or seats and printing your boarding pass.
Some guests may not be able to complete check-in online (see below). If this happens to be the case for you, check in at the airport ticket counter. Our Guest Service Agents will be happy to assist you.
Shortcut Boarding may not be available at some stations.
Guests who may not be able to complete check-in online include:
- Guests traveling with pets or emotional support/psychiatric service animals
- Guests traveling on a group reservation of 10 or more
- Unaccompanied minors
- Guests traveling with a lap infant
- Guests traveling with Military ID instead of a passport
- Guests traveling to or from certain international destinations
- Non-U.S. citizens departing from international locations
- Guests who purchased an extra seat or special items
- Guests that are unable to complete their check-in online will need to complete the process with a ticket counter agent (in this case the fee will be waived)