Absolutely! We love it when you do that. It’s the easiest and least expensive way to check in. Online check-in begins 24 hours prior to departure and ends an hour prior to your flight's scheduled departure.
While you’re checking in online, you should purchase any additional bags and/or desired seat assignments. Bags cost more at the airport. Since bags purchased online don’t require assistance from an agent, we pass those savings on to you.
If you check in online and purchase your bags in advance (that weigh 40 lbs. or less), you are eligible for our Bag Drop service at the airport.
PRO TIP: If you are traveling internationally, you'll be required to enter your passport information before buying any bags or seats and printing your boarding pass.
Some customers may not be able to complete check-in online (see below). If this happens to be the case for you, check in at the airport ticket counter. Our Customer Service Agents will be happy to assist you.
Customers who may not be able to complete check-in online include:
- Customers traveling with pets or emotional support/psychiatric service animals
- Customers traveling on a group reservation of 10 or more
- Unaccompanied minors
- Customers traveling with a lap infant
- Customers traveling with Military ID instead of a passport
- Customers traveling to or from certain international destinations
- Non-U.S. citizens departing from international locations
- Customers who purchased an extra seat or special items