Guidelines and Information
Spirit Airlines is committed to giving back to the community it serves, and is pleased to contribute to worthy causes. Our primary focus is on events in the Health/Medical fields, Education and Military. We receive many requests, and we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. When submitting charitable requests, the following guidelines are required.
Guidelines for charitable donations:
- Requests must be submitted by email on event/organization letterhead to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not donate to On-Line Auction
- Request must be submitted 8 weeks prior to the event or any print deadlines.
- Spirit Airlines will respond to your request by email, please allow 2 to 3 weeks to process.
- Due to the high volume of requests, no status calls are accepted.
- Spirit Airlines does not make monetary contributions.
To request a donation, please provide the following on Company letterhead:
- Date of the event
- Summarize the event or organization’s objectives and purpose.
- Provide the estimated attendance
- Detail the plans for promotion of Spirit Airlines