If your name has legally changed since you joined the program and you would like to update it, we can assist you with this. 

To process the name change, you must include the supporting legal documentation for your name change such as a copy of a marriage license, court order, divorce decree, or legal name change document. Please remember it's important to use your name as it appears on your government issued ID or international travel document. For assistance, click here.