Reservations with slight misspellings or legal name changes are eligible for a free name change. For assistance with the name changes, please click here to chat with us now.

What type of name change do you have?

Misspelling - If you need a minor correction to a misspelled name (e.g., Feline vs. Filene), you may be eligible for a free name change.

Legal Name Change - Legal name changes require supporting documentation.***

Passenger information - For any other changes to your passenger information, including date of birth, contact information, gender, passport information, or redress number.

***Supporting Documentation Includes:

  • Marriage License
  • Court Order
  • Divorce Decree
  • Or Legal Name Change Document