Reservation Credits can be used to pay for fares, bags, seats, vacation packages, fees, and taxes. Credits can be redeemed on Spirit.com. At this time, our Spirit App does not support Reservation Credit bookings.
Here’s how to redeem your Reservation Credit when booking a new flight with us:
- Before you start your new booking, locate your Reservation Credit number. Your Reservation Credit number is the confirmation code from your canceled trip. It is a 6-digit alphanumeric code. This number is available in your trip cancellation email.
- Visit Spirit.com and proceed to book your trip. When entering your personal information, please be sure all details, such as the spelling of your name, match the original reservation as seen in your trip cancellation email.
- On the Payment Page, select Redeem A Voucher or Credit.
- Enter your 6-digit Confirmation Code in the space provided and select GO.
- Enter the Amount to Spend for this reservation. You can use the full or partial amount, then select APPLY CREDIT.
- If there is a remaining balance due, please follow the prompts to enter an additional payment.
- After completing your booking, you will receive a new confirmation email with your flight details. If there is a remaining balance on your credit, it can be applied to future travel.
- Credits issued from March 2020 to July 27, 2021 – these are redeemable for trips booked by December 31, 2021 on any flight available in the system
- 90-day Reservation Credits – these are valid for trips booked within 90 days of issuance on any flight dates available in the system
- can be used for multiple bookings until the full value is used
- can be applied toward airfare, bags, seats, vacation packages, taxes, and fees
- can be redeemed by any Guest linked to the original reservation
- can be redeemed via spirit.com or by calling Spirit reservations at 855-728-3555